It is mandatory that all visitors have the following documentation:
- a valid passport (that will remain valid for at least 6 months from the day of entry)
- a flight ticket for both arrival and departure
- pre-booked accommodation (contact us to arrange)
- Proof of medical insurance which covers at least £500,000 worth of medical expenses including emergency medical evacuation. Paper or downloaded electronic proof of insurance is accepted and must be provided to Immigration on arrival.
- A St Helena E-Visa if you are a national traveling from any of the countries listed here (http://www.sainthelena.gov.sh/visa-requirements-for-visiting-st-helena/?highlight=visa%20) St Helena E-Visa holders are pre-checked to ensure they are cleared for travel to St Helena and applications should be made in advance using the following link: https://evisa.sainthelena.gov.sh/
A short term entry permit costing £20, for persons over the age of 12 years, is required for to visit or work on St Helena for less than six months and is payable on arrival. A Visitors Pass will also be issued to all tourists that travel to St. Helena and this is valid for a period of 90 days.