The importation of the following goods into St Helena is prohibited or restricted and must be declared to HM Customs on arrival:
- Controlled Drugs and utensils used therewith
- Firearms and ammunition unless accompanied by a valid licence
- Obscene item or pornographic literature, films, DVDs, video tapes or any form of electronic media
- Honey, bees, unrefined beeswax, any other bee derived substance that may have been exposed to bee diseases, used bee keeping equipment
- Sunflower seeds from any supplier
- Psittacine birds (parrots, parakeets etc).
A licence is needed to bring in the following:
- Fresh produce such as fruit and vegetables
- Live plant and animal material such as pets or livestock
For further information, please contact us.